- First go to UCI Machine Learning Repository.
- download iris.data file from that page, or download it by clicking iris.data here. (You may use right click and then save link as option to save it, if it gets opened in browser instead of getting downloaded)
- Now open MS Excel.
- Open the file iris.data in MS Excel by clicking on open and browsing the file.
Step 1 : Download and import data in MS Excel.
REMIND ME - @BOHEMIA the punjabi rapperMenu kisi dey dil nal khedney da shoq nai
aik vari dil de k wekheya ehe bohat nai (bohat hai)
per zulfan teri kali
terey wich sohniye ve gal koi nirali
menu raatan nu jgaan teri gallan
yaad dilaan teri gallan
ahi gallan mein pehle munho suniyan kisi hoor dey
jaal wich phasaya kisi hour dey
yaadan jgaan teri gallan
Many a times you have to type a document as it is, from an already typed printed document i.e. a hardcopy. You can type documents by with 10-20 pages easily by investing time, but what if the number of pages is 100+ or 500+?
Here comes in handy the use of OCR softwares.
What is OCR?
OCR stands for Optical Character Reader. In words of folks at ABBYY:
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a technology that enables conversion of images, received from scanner or digital camera, and PDFs to editable and searchable text documents ready for editing, quoting, search, and archiving.
These are the programs designed for Desktops, Laptops (and now even Smart Phones and Tablets) which can convert the printed documents into digital / electronic format with the help of algorithms on which they work. At present , different projects are going on, in the market for OCR technology, but the Leader among all is ABBYY’s FineReader. ABBYY is a company who has mastered the OCR technology since its launch in 1989 and have built a trust factor among users for value for money.
- All Jat/ Jatt Surnames
- Peerhan Teriyan by Nachhatar Gill Video Audio and Lyrics full
- Story Maker - Make your Own Story
- College song from Batchmate by Jassi Gill Lyrics, Video and MP3
- Jat Reservation / Arakshan started officially by Haryana Government
- Aashiqui Te Loan Song by Hardy Sandhu with Lyrics
- Yankne by Sherry Mann Lyrics with Video and MP3
- Wakh by Amrinder Gill Lyrics, Video and MP3
- Flute by Nachhatar Gill full Lyrics and Audio Video song
- BHARAT vs INDIA Hindi Poem